Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Truth Is Out......

As I'm sure some of you know, Jimmy and I are Brothers. If you didn't know, now you do........
This is a pic from my high school graduation. That's one sweet ass toaster in the back, eh?
I would be glad to post more pics if you'se guys wanna see them, and I'm sure Jimmy would to....
We'll take you on a ride!

We are only 10 months apart. Born in the same year!

Our parents didn't mess around.......wait, I guess they did.....

I'm glad they did.
We got some cool parents.
They ROCK

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

As long as we grant each other veto power over the chosen photos, ha.

Tree said...

Nice mullet.

Steph said...

WAIT!!

You guys are brothers???

HAha...and I agree with Tree, nice mullet!

Davis said...

That was then........

It was cool then.
Mullets rule!!!!!

(not really)