Friday, January 13, 2006

So It's Friday The 13th....(and here we go)



So, an eighth grader in Florida decides to take a pellet gun to school. Subsequently, he gets shot by SWAT. The little bastard had it comin'. Your 15.........one year away from driving. Thank god he didn't come to school with a car....


I may be too old but I don't remember having a BB or pellet gun that was almost an exact match to a 9mm. I've had a couple that were close but not trigger-wise. This thing looks pretty real. (see above)

If I had been the SWAT team member that shot him, I would have shot him too. Does this kid have parents? If so, do they even keep track of what he does? Apparently not.

One could argue that the SWAT member could have taken a better shot, like just wound him, (he was just wounded......critically) but if you thought someone was going to kill you, what would you do?

Besides, he's still alive. For now.....

2 comments:

Monkey said...

What a mess huh? If it were my kid, I would have explained a long time ago that he could have been shot.

We had to explain to Beck a while back that HE COULD NOT LIE ABOUT MAMA and HIS DAD. That if he told people at school that we "tied him to a chair and hit him", WE WOULD GO TO JAIL and NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

It was a harsh lesson, but like this kid shows, there are harsher lessons.

Unknown said...

Yo Davis, I like the new layout.

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you the secret location of my blog. It's like the bat cave. I had some freak bother me (long story), so I can't make it public from my blogger ID page, at least not for a while. I've still got an e-mail addy on the profile so folks can ask for the link if they're interested.

Anyway, regarding the gun - I guess this kid learned the hard way.